Thursday, April 09, 2009

Easter Prayers...

Father of Love,

I don't understand how you gave up your one and only son, but I am grateful. His steps through this tortorous week have taught me. His sacrifice has humbled me. Please, I ask that you would knit me to have a reverential fear and trembling concerning His most precious gift--salvation and cancellation of my debt. Teach me to evaluate myself each time I am given the symbols of His body and blood. They cost Him so much. Please grant me a pliable and teachable spirit throughout this earthly life. Thank you Jesus for the most beautiful gift and treasure of your blood that has washed me clean and has afforded me the opportunity to stand before you in perfect righteousness. I love you.

" I have come so that you may have life and have it in abundance and to the full till it overflows." - John 10:10

1 comment:

Steve Sargent said...

Very well written!