Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Light...

One of the things that I pray often is that I will be a woman of God's light. I desire to spread His light wherever I am. There are so many things I can get depressed about in the world today. I want to deliberately choose to bring light into dark places. Jesus says that He is the light of the world. He also tells His disciples that they are children of light. Those images are very powerful to me. When we love others around us we spread God's light. I adore that thought. Light is a very, very powerful tool. It brings life to things. It redeems things.

Light also dispels darkness. Wherever light is darkness cannot come. The light of Jesus is infectious and contagious. Whenever light is brought to something it receives power and it begings to have a stronger effect. Light brings victory. Darkness and depression bring defeat. Make a choice today to pursue the light of the love of Christ. It will revolutionize your life and the events of your day.

No comments: