Friday, April 03, 2009

A Love Revolution...

I adore that. Joyce Meyer got me fired up this morning. I truly believe that the first place this love revelution needs to begin is in the home. One of my favorite teachers, Sandy Ross, says that the truest picture of who you are is the person you are at home. I pray that God can say of me that I am a relentlessly devoted, intensely authentic worshipper and seeker at home who is full of the fruits of the Spirit and full of His light. What is born in the home is what goes out into the streets and other avenues of the world. This love revelution needs to begin in the hearts of children so they know and fully understand their worth and place in this world. We need to love them in a committed, devoted, and agape kind of love that is fervent about showing them Jesus in the truest sense possible--through the light and Truth of His Word.

The second place this love revelution needs to seep into is our churches. The Body of Christ needs new commitments and a breath of new devotion and passion given by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. The church needs new direction. My prayer is that God will give us the grace of boldness to go out and make disciples of all nations. I pray that the Lord will give the church as a whole, a character that is authentically true to His divine will and person. I would love to see a Bride who is ready to receive her parner whenever He comes. I am so thankful that the Lord placed me in the midst of this time and this generation. There is so much work to do. God is calling for wholly devoted seekers and bearers of His likeness and His light in order to bring souls away from Satan's attempts to plunge them into dark places void of the Presence of God. Will you join me on this journey?

No comments: