Monday, January 05, 2009

Giving Glory to the Great Physician...

Today has been a splendidly wonderful day. You may be asking yourself, "Why is she so excited about today?" Well, let me tell you why this day is full of utter joy and grace. I had my six-week check-up on my eyes this morning in Dallas. Here is my praise report:

First of all I want to say that ALL of the glory and honor belongs ONLY to my great God. Dr. Beauchamp told me that my eyes look absolutely perfect and he is very very pleased with the outcome and recovery from the surgery. I could not be more excited! It was awesome to look him directly in the eye to allow him to see the fruit of his labor. He told me he had to work extremely hard to find ANYTHING wrong. How good, gracious, and kind is the Lord?! I know exactly who perfected my eyes and who divinely knit my vision back to the way He originallly formed my physical self. I am praising Him and Him alone because only He could perform such a miracle. Dr. Beauchamp said that I will not have to come back AND that I should not have another problem with the stribismus. The Lord is SO good and SO worthy of praise. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What happy news! That's a good way to start the year! :)