Monday, January 19, 2009

Come Quickly...

I love my life. I love the people in it. I have enjoyed a good part of my life's experiences. Notice I said a good part. I am so ready for heaven. My spirit is hungry to see the glory of the Lord. I cannot wait to be able to visualize thousands upon thousands of angels praising God. What a sight that will be. Lately, my heart has been laid out before the Lord in broken pieces. There are so many things I don't understand about this world. It is not my job to understand it all. That's why God is here in the midst of the world trying to pursue the souls of every person in this world. I am reminded of the words of the Lord in Isaiah 55:8-9.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts."

Hallelujah. My job is to trust God in all circumstances and in all seasons and also to remain faithful to Him. In times of joy, refinement, and peace so that He can be the center of who I am. Thank you Lord for being God so that I don't have to. I praise you that I only have to keep my focus fixed and established on You. You have all things under your control and ultimate authority.

No comments: