Sunday, February 01, 2009

25 Random Things...

I was tagged by my friend Jordan Wesley to share 25 random facts, goals, and otherwise unknown things about me on Facebook. I thought I would share them on my blog as well. This was fun, but I had to really think to come up with 25 different things.

1. I love to encourage others
2. London is my favorite city in the world, however, I want to see more of the world
3. I secretly dream of opening a specialty paper and stationery shoppe
4. I love monograms
5. I really enjoy British accents
6. My favorite style of decor is French Country
7. I want to live in a cottage someday
8. Although some people might have trouble picturing it, I am a huge high school and college football fan. I could care less about the NFL
9. Three of my favorite shows are What Not To Wear, Jon & Kate Plus 8, and 18 Kids & Counting
10. I HATE scary movies. Every time a scary part comes, I flinch and jump
11. I HATE the sound of clanging silverware. Everytime I put my silverware away in my drawer, I absolutely cringe
12. Intercession is my passion
13. I LOVE Hallmark movies
14. I am a Food Network junkie
15. My name means "Victorious One"
16. I LOVE Spode china
17. I carry my camera in my purse. You never know when a you will make a memory :)
18. I perfer to be surrounded by friends that are committed to becoming serious and authentic disciples of Jesus
19. I love taking the time and making the effort to get to know someone well
20. I love to look carefully at every picture in the church directory
21.I love antiques
22. I don't know what I would do without the ministry and gift of music
23. Chris Tomlin is my favorite artist
24. I always keep a prayer journal
25. I am a product of extravagant grace

I hope you enjoyed this fast little tour of who I am. I love doing things like this.

1 comment:

annalee said...

we have lots of similarities. particularly 1, 3, 4, 8, 10, 17, and 20. loved your list.