Thursday, February 05, 2009

Encouragement...

I love getting mail the old-fashioned way. I also love sending mail the old-fashioned way. I shout with glee everytime I receive a piece of mail with my name handwritten on it. I LOVE sending people encouragment notes. There is just something special about it to me. I adore making people feel loved and special. The other day, I looked in my mailbox and there was a handwritten encouragement note from a fourth grader at my church to me. The note is now displayed on my fridge for all to see. There is such power in encouragement. I am so thankful the Lord has given me a desire to help people see their own giftedness and significance. It blesses me beyond words to encourage someone else. I think God knew what He was doing when he created encouragement. Making someones heart smile is truly one of the best feelings in the world I think. Encouragent can make an eternal difference in the life of someone else. I plan to encourage others as long as I can breathe. It is just plain fun.

1 comment:

Chelsie Sargent said...

What a gift the Lord has given you!