Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Spirit of Thanksgiving...

I am thankful for so many things right now in this season of my life. It seems that the more I surrender to the Lord, the sweeter my walk with Him becomes. There is nothing in this world or in this life that is more cherished to me than the relationship I share with Jesus. Truly, it is the most soul-satisfying, energizing, and most beautiful relationship I am a part of. God is teaching me so much. I feel like my brain and my heart can't hold it all in. My heart grieves when I see someone who desperately needs Jesus, but openly refuses Him. All in all I am thankful today for the many rich blessings God lavishes on my walk with Him everyday as I listen and try my hardest to follow the leading of Him and the Holy Spirit. There are days when I mess up, and on those days, I am grateful for His grace that readily picks me up, dusts me off, and sets me on the path one more time. Thank you, Jesus for the certainty I have in You. You are the joy of my heart and soul. Continue to have Your way in me.

1 comment:

JENNY said...

I love this post. You are such a beautiful woman!!!