Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tuesday Makes Another Year...

Boy I'm thankful to be alive at this time in my life. It's been interesting and rewarding to say the least. When I say interesting I mean I've really enjoy watching God, even when I don't physically see results, working in my journey. He is always always always making me new, teaching me His Truth, and making me a more perfect representation of Jesus with each new detail. I welcome all of these activities of the Lord because I never want to become complascent and stale. I always want to become stronger and grow in the knowledge and precepts of God.

Speaking of this, this coming Tuesday will mark my 27th year of life. I am so thankful for almost 27 years growing, changing, learning, loving, and more. There are so many things I desire in the coming year for myself. More on that will come later. God has done unspeakable miracles in my life the most notable being that I am alive and healthy and growing in Him every day. I am grateful beyond words for this precious precious gift of life and I can't wait to continue my journey this year. I am knowing and claiming BIG, BIG things to take place in my character, my walk with the Spirit, and my journey with people. My prayer is that I will learn to walk in an even deeper, more authentic love than the previous year. I want to go into depths with the Spirit that I've only drempt of and prayed earnestly for.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy early birthday, birthday buddy!! Somehow I always forget we share the day! :) I am blessed to share it with such an amazing woman!

Summer said...

Your sincerity and heart for the Lord are such an encouragement and example to so many. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fun day.