Monday, September 07, 2009

Labor Day Weekend 2009...






I have had a fabulous long weekend. I got to spend time with our wonderful family friends, celebrate my little cousin's birthdays, and reconnect and spend some very treasured time with my dear friend Kevin and his wonderful and absolutely beautiful fiancee Darcey. It was so good. Here is some proof of the fun I had.


Spending any time with Kevin just does something wonderful for my spirit. It was such a tremendous honor and privilege to finally meet his Darcey. I cannot wait for January 16, 2010. It will most definitely be a day to celebrate in a big way. I am so thankful that the Lord saw fit to bring Kevin and his influence into my life. I thank Him everyday for that blessing. Now, I get to add Darcey to that prayer of thankfulness. She is everything I've prayed for in a mate for Kevin. Truly, God outdid himself with this match. I can only imagine what great and mighty things the Lord is going to do in the lives of these two precious friends as He brings them together and reveals His glory in their union and His purpose for their existence in His kingdom as part of the same covenant relationship. Can you tell I'm excited?
{Somehow, Blogger put my pictures out of order. Kevin, Darcey and I are at the top for some reason and the little cousins and I are next.} I hope you have a wonderful four-day work week.

























































































No comments: