Friday, September 04, 2009

Just Another Friday...

I have to say, I love Fridays. Tonight will be no different, EXCEPT I get to see my newly-initiated-law-student brother, Grant and his Laura who has finished her second week as a first grade teacher. I am beyond excited. Then tomorrow I get to see my precious precious friend, K and meet his fiancee, D. I am just beside myself. How can a girl get this lucky in one weekend? It is just a great, tailor-made first full weekend of fall for me. I think one of my favorite things in this life is celebrating people. There's just nothing like it in my opinion. I also get to celebrate my my 2-year-old cousin Lily and 5-year-old cousin Emma Beth on Saturday night. Can you say pictures. Yes, there will be a mulititude of pictures captured this weekend for sure and for certain. My camera battery is fully charged and rearing to go.

My heart has just been overflowing in gratitude and utter thankfulness for the blessedness that rests in my journey and in my life every single day. I am so unbelievably loved by a God who never changes, a super fun and supremely loving family, and friends that just leave me amazed , encouraged, and sharpened in ways I never thought possible. Yes, of course, I still pray dilligently and fervently over my dreams, but I am finding unspeakable joy, treasure, and contentedness in my station in life right now. Thank you Father, for that! It's the best feeling in the world. Thank you for making me realize and live in the certainty of who you are Jesus. I claim that this life is yours. You have won this heart. Please do with me what you will because you hold everything about me in your soverign hands. Hands that are worthy to hold my future. Hands that were scarred to purchase me. I bless your name, my calling, and my position as your co-laborer and co-heir.

No comments: