Sunday, August 09, 2009

Things I Love...

There are many things I love in my life. Here is a list of some of them.

*my God
*my family
*the power of prayer
*patterns; my favorites include polka dots, toile, houndstooth, damask, and paisley
*pictures
*color
*my community of friends
*my church
*soaking
*music
*fellowship
*candles
*scripture
*encouragement
*worship
*the elderly
*dogs
*quality time getting to know someone
*books
*writing
*monograms

These are just a few of the things that put a smile on my face immediately. I hope you have things in your life that brings a smile to your face on a daily basis. It just makes life fun.

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Hmm...you and I share a lot of the same loves! I enjoyed your list but mostly I love your incredible spirit! You amaze and encourage me! Thank you for you precious words! You are such a dear friend to Ashley...thank you for your friendship and love!