Monday, May 25, 2009

Teachings...

I LOVE to listen to teachings in my spare time. When I say teachings I mean speeches or sermons that encourage, uplift, and challenge my faith journey. Two of my favorite women to listen to are Sandy Ross out of San Antonio and Joyce Meyer. I can't say how satisfied my soul is after taking time to sit down and really listen to these two women. They walk in such authority and authenticity. One thing that I truly appreciate about both women is that they acknowledge that they make mistakes. Let me just say that my journey with Jesus has been immeasurably enriched by the lives they live.

I was introduced to Sandy Ross by my college roommate Kirsta and I have absolutely adored her ever since. Sandy is the founder and pastor of Women of Excellence Ministries that is based out of Summit Christian Center in San Antonio. I can honestly say that Sandy has helped me mature in the Lord in ways that I have only dreamed of. She is so humble, authentic. authoritative, and kind. She is just a lovely woman who is truly a woman of excellence before the Lord. I can't say enough about her. The Lord has used her to minister to my spirit in powerful ways.

No comments: