Friday, May 01, 2009

Pray Constantly...

Father of Grace,

What an honor it is to kneel before you knowing that what you see in me is Christ. Thank you for the privilege to walk with you and to talk to you as a friend confinding in a kindred spirit. I ask this day that you would open your veil so that I may look upon you in all of your fullness and bask in Who you are. Please through the precious blood of your Son, gird upon me and fill me up with fresh oil so that I may wait for you expectantly ready to follow when you call. Dress me appropriately in your armor so that I may be fully equipped to contend for my faith. Give me strength to defend and honor you. May my life be a continual prayer to you, the One whom I treasure above all things. This is my prayer in the name of Jesus.

No comments: