Thursday, May 14, 2009

Certainty of Christ...

Today I am certain of one thing: I serve a risen and victorious Savior who paid the ultimate price for my redemption. He is not a mere prophet; He is not a myth. He is real. He is present. He is risen. He is reigning in this world right now. His certainty to me is like the air I breathe. His certainty is a sure as anything I've ever known. I am thankful to the depths of my soul for the certainty that resides in Jesus Christ. I am grateful that He longs for deep intimacy and communion with me as His child. I am thankful for the fact that He desires a relationship with a sinner like me. Most of all, I am thankful that I am covered in His righteousness and purity as I stand before God. It excites me to the deepest core of my soul to know that His power resides in and infuses itself into me as I learn to totally surrender myself and all of my desires and plans into His divine safe keeping.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thank you Lauren!