Monday, May 09, 2005

Target, Gilmore Girls, and Phantom of the Opera

Well, my summer has begun very nicely. Over the weekend my mom, my nana, my aunt, and I went to Target, one of my favorite stores of all time. There is just something about this particulat store. I absolutely love it. Target has everything that a person might need or want. As I was carefully perusing the aisles, I came upon the newly released season of my favorite TV show, Gilmore Girls. As you might imagine, this filled me with glee, for you see, my first summer days could be filled with watching my favorite episodes of the third season. For those of you who have not seen this show, new episodes air on the WB on Tuesday nights at 7:00. Any college age girl who knows what is good for her watches this addictive show. I was given the first two seasons on DVD for Christmas this past year. From the pilot episode, my mom and I have been hooked. We watch this show religiously. I thought the fun was complete after I found these DVD's but I was wrong. Shortly after depositing my find in my mom's basket, I went back to see what other great things were in store for me. I always enjoy checking out the selection of newly released videos and DVD's. I am a movie lover. To my astonishment, I happened upon The Phantom of the Opera with Emmy Rosman, the eighteen year old phenomenon who played Christine flawlessly. She is incredibly talented. Phantom is my favorite musical of all time. I have never seen it on Broadway, but the music is absolutely incredible! I gave Phantom to mom for Mother's Day. Anyway, as you can see, I enjoyed my first weekend of summer. We even enjoyed some great family time. Be blessed today. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: