Saturday, June 07, 2008

Recent Thoughts and Meditations....

Here are some of the things that have been rolling around in my mind:

How does the Lord orchestrate the different seasons in our lives and how can different seasons become intertwined?

Sometimes I want so badly to understand the mystery and the many complexities of the Lord, but I know that He is God and I am not.

I have yearned for wisdom, discernment, and a surrendered heart.

I have wanted to grasp a deeper sense of understanding regarding God's timing and sovreignty.

I yearn to disengage myself from this world and focus solely on Heavenly things, but my flesh wins out some days. I am constantly working on this!

Take me deeper into holiness and godliness, Lord.

Thank you for being in control, for having all of the answers to all of my questions, and for your ways being higher than mine. You are good. You are faithful. You alone are God. Blessed be your name.

No comments: