Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Prayer Conference....

I am so excited. God totally opened up a great opportunity for me this summer. The woman who heads up the prayer ministry at my church asked me to accompany her and three other women to Pheonix, AZ in June to go to PrayerQuake 2008. I am really looking forward to being immersed in how to pray more effectively, how to approach my King in new and innovative ways, and receiving the blessing of spending time with four mighty prayer warriors.

For months I have desired to go deeper into the heart of my Jesus in intercession. I have really been interested in the power of praying prayers of blessing. And, when I received a brochure today outlining the choices of presentations, they had a presentation on the power of blessing! How great is God?! I get more and more excited as the dates for the conference draw near. I am praying that the Lord will give me a new understanding of the power of intercession. I am praying that the Lord will give me a revelation of His heart so that I may speak directly to Him in the authority given to me through the gift of the blood of Jesus. Prayer is my lifeline. Prayer is power. Prayer is surrender. Prayer is communion. I want to live and breathe in a posture of prayer in complete humility and authenticity before the Lord. I want to fear and reverence his name. God is good.

No comments: