Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Girls Chrysalis Plus New Phones...

This past weekend, I worked a girls Chrysalis event in Leuders. If you've ever heard of the Walk to Emmaus, a Chrysalis event is the Walk to Emmaus for teenagers and young adults. I had a wonderful weekend. I had the honor of serving on the outside team which are asked to serve silently. I absolutely love serving in that way. The young women found freedom, joy, and restoration. It was fabulous. Although it was wonderful, I am absolutely exhausted. To tell you how tired I was, I usually get up between 7:00 - 7:30 am. Well, I slept in till about 10:00. That is highly unusual for me. I guess the Lord knew I needed the extra rest. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of the special weekend in the lives of these young women. It was a blessing for sure.

On Monday, my mom took me to AT&T to get a new cell phone. I was very excited to say the least. I'd had my old phone and sim card for five years. Yea, that is a LONG time in phone years. I got a snazzy little blue phone that has a touchscreen and is very easy to text on. which I love. The only thing I don't like is that my sim card got messed up and needs to be replaced. That will be taken care of tomorrow or Friday I hope. I've had a great few days.

No comments: