Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurricane Ike...

I have been watching the reports on the projected invasion of Hurricane Ike on the coastline of Texas and into the city of Houston. I have been praying ALL day for the protection and covering of the Lord to rest on the coastline and on Houston as well as its surrounding areas. I have a group of people who live in Houston that I dearly love so my intercessor's alarm has been sounding in my spirit as I have claimed this scripture and promise over their lives, property, and material belongings.

"A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it WILL NOT come near you. For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in ALL of your ways; they will lift you up into their hands so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." -Psalms 91:7,11

Truly, that is one of my most beloved promises in God's entire Word and I am vigilantly claiming that promise for those who find themselves making hard decisions as they prepare for this hurricane. Please pray along with me for the safety and well being of all of those who will be affected by this storm. I am so thankful that God is in control!

1 comment:

Chelsie Sargent said...

Thank you for your prayers my friend!