Monday, May 24, 2010

Holy Encounter...

I have always been fascinated by angels. Last night was no exception. Highland hosted its annual monthly instrumenal praise service. I love these nights. If you are new to this blog, worship is one of my passions. As I was lost in God's Presence during a couple songs, I felt a strong knowing that I just couldn't shake. I asked the Lord what He was up to and he said, "Look, Lauren, you're entertaining the presence of one of my heavenly angels." The man was sitting right in front of my daddy and I couldn't get enough of him. I kept my hand where he was residing the entire night it seemed. I have contemplated this angel all day today as well. I want to be so lost in the likeness of Jesus that His angelic messengers and beings befriend me, protect me, and come to just be with me in His Presence. It was a feeling I'll never forget. As soon as I knew an angelic presence was being manifested, I quickly put my angel training taught by Amy Black to good use. I slowly swept my less dominant arm, in my case, it is the left, and did that until I felt a cool presence and knew that an angel was indeed in my midst. I've wondered today what kind of angel he was. I think its going to take time for God to reveal that to me. Anyway, I was enthralled and so I'm so eager to entertain more. Angels showcase God's intention and showcase His joy and His care for His kids. I adore them. I want to be inhabited by them. I want to love them with everything I have and I want to heed whatever messages they bring me. Bless you Mr. Angel, please grace me with your presence again soon. Bless you and your ministry.

No comments: