Monday, February 01, 2010

A Wii For Christmas...

Over the Christmas holiday, my brother and sister-in-law came to Abilene and introduced me and my mom and dad to the fun of the Wii. We all had some serious fun with this game system. I had never played with one before Christmas and I have to say it is addicting. I loved the Wii so much I decided a few weeks after Christmas to spend some of my money on one of my own. The games are loads of fun. I have Wii Sports, Wii Active, Super Mario Brothers for Wii, and Wii Play. The Wii has provided several wonderful and fun evenings for mom, dad, and I. I have to say, my favorite things to play are bowiling and tennis. Boy, are my arms sore after playing. I am looking forward to years of fun with the Wii. I think it is a wonderful investment in fun and togetherness with friends and family.

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

It is crazy how much fun they are! AND I agree, it can be a good workout! Love that! It has been fun to do it with our big kids and grands! I am glad it is providing so much fun for you...if you are looking for another game...you must check out Wii Resort! We love it!!!

Mary Kay said...

Thank you for the precious comments! You are such a sweetheart! We look forward to seeing you next weekend as well! :)