Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Snowy Day In A-Town...

It has been a very snowy day in my neck of the woods. I don't have any pictures to share but I have thouroughly enjoyed this blissful wintery day. You might be asking youself, "Why is she using the word blissful?" Well, there are two reasons. One being that I think snow is lovely to watch. The seccond reason today has been blissful is because I have had to do absolutely nothing. I have caught up on all my DVR'd shows, snuggled under my favorite comfy-cozy red chenille blanket and I've enjoyed a completely contented feeling. I love hibernating in my cozy warm little home on cold, grey, wintery days like today. It's been a wonderful day to be a couch potato :) I hope you've enjoyed your day wherever you are.

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

I am with you girl! Yesterday was a great day to stay in, sip on something warm and watch those beautiful snowflakes fall! Stay warm!