Thursday, April 15, 2010

An Afternoon in the Bluebonnets...
















On Tuesday afternoon, my friend Becky H took me out to a field of bluebonnets on 277 because she just wanted me to see it. Luckily, I had been encouraged to bring my camera. It was absolutely gorgeous. Here is the proof. I'm squinting in all of them because it was really sunny, but I love them all.





I cannot figure out why my computer put the pictures in such funny places, but I think I've included the best pictures. I hope you can spend some time admiring and taking in God's beauty through His splashes of color. I love Spring for so many reasons, but I think my favorite is that my obsession with the loveliness of flowers is revisited and deepened.

1 comment:

sara lindsey said...

oh my gosh! your bluebonnet pics are amazing! we've been trying to find a patch near dallas to take leighton to...and i'm not sure if we've missed them already or not...because the bluebonnets are pretty sparse. where exactly on 277did you take them?

what a beautifully fun little trip!