Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun Times...


I have had some fun experiences the past few weeks. One fun new tradition I got to experience was Choctoberfest. I was invited by a wonderful young woman from my Tuesday morning bible study. Every new person that comes to the event just shows up for the fun evening. The women who have been in years past bring all kinds of yummy chocolate dishes. It was really fun to eat and have great fellowship time with some old friends and many new ones. There was such a feeling of warmth and femininity in the air. I loved it. There are already plans being made to attend next year.










I have also been able to rest and be rejuvinated in one of my favorite Texas towns: Fredericksburg.




We all participated in one of my favorite pastimes: shopping. It was a fun time for sure.



No comments: