Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm Still Here...

These past few weeks have been hard. I've had to say goodbye to a mentor. But through it all the Lord has been good and He has been so faithful. My blogging has taken a back seat the last few weeks. Throughout this time of experiencing the loss of a friend, the Lord has shown me every single day how immeasurably blessed I am. I have a wonderful family, a wonderful, heaven-sent community of friends, and a God who never changes. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. I find so much comfort in that fact.

3 comments:

JENNY said...

I'm praying for you, sweet friend.

Mary Kay said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know we will be praying for you as well!

Ashley said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friend & mentor. Know that my thoughts & prayers are with you!