Thursday, December 01, 2005

Christmas is Coming

I am so excited today is the beginning of December. That means it is only nine days until my brother's wedding. The first day of December also means that finals are next week and the semester is almost over. Yeah. I only have to take one final next week so I am very thankful for that. I am so ready for Christmas to arrive. I am ready to be home with family and friends for a month. I would ask that those who visit here in the next day or so would lift my brother and his fiancee' up before the Lord. These last few days can be very tense and stressful as the big day approaches. Thank you Lord for the coming of Christmas.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Yes, Lauren, I am glad you found me!! Oh dear, I can't believe your brother is married. That is awesome!
I love you girl!!