Thursday, November 17, 2005

Wedding Bells

For those who don't already know, my brother is getting married at the beginning of December. God could not have blessed him with a more perfect young woman to share life's journey. Our entire family has been immeasurably blessed to get to know and love Laura. She has such a lovely and genuine heart that is actively seeking after the desires of the Lord. As you might imagine our home has been buzzing as we have helped finalize details for a memorable day of celebration for them both. I have prayed for Grant's mate for so long and I praise God for his faithfulness to walk beside Grant every step of the way. I get a new sister for Christmas this year! She has become so precious to me and I can't wait to only grow to love her more as the years pass. The Lord knows how I love my brother and how deeply he has blessed my life. Laura is only an extension of God's lavish goodness and I thank God for allowing her to become part of our family. Thank you Lord for giving Grant the most fervent desire of his heart and for answering the many prayers lifted on his behalf. She is so beautiful. May they only grow in love and devotion to you and to one another as you author their life together.

No comments: