Friday, March 01, 2013

Checking In...

I am so thankful for so many things.  God is doing so much right now I can't put words to it all.  I thought I would check in and say I haven't forgotten that this space exists.  Here's a tiny snapshot of what has been going on lately.  I will go into greater detail in some upcoming posts.

* In late January Graham Cooke came to Abilene with Christa Black and the whole conference left me speechless. In a wonderful way.  If you haven't heard of Graham check him out at www.brilliantbookhouse.com and a ton of his teachings can be found and downloaded on iTunes. Trust me, you won't be the same.  Two of the reasons (among many) that I love him are that he is British and his voice is exactly how I imagine God's to sound.

* At the end of January I attended the Father Heart School (a conference that featured Duncan & Kate Smith, and Stacey and Casey Long from Catch the Fire-Raleigh.  It was centered around the Father-heart of God.  Oh my goodness it was RICH.  I sat at the feet of Love for three days and I get goosebumps even now, a month later, thinking back on all of the nuggets I tucked into my aresenal of Truth.  It was absolutely phenomenal. 

* I have been set on fire by some absolutely gorgeous women-warriors in the Kingdom whose hearts beat with the same passion as mine.  Lisa Bevere and Christine Caine are two of the most influential ones in the season that the Lord and I are walking through.

* Daddy-God has given me so many divine opportunities lately.  I have found what I was created for and it is exhilerating to be RIGHT in the CENTER of seeing Him bring a little piece of my destiny into focus.  I have been completely humbled and awed to partner with Him in this.

I worked a Walk to Emmaus the weekend after Valentine's Day.  Oh. My. God did a mighty work!  I was privileged to be a Table Leader and to give the Growth Through Study talk.  I needed the weekend as much or more than the 42 women I was blessed to serve. 

I think that brings me up-to-date.  Tomorrow, Mom and I are going to paint silk scarves in downtown Abilene.  I will let you know all about it.  Blessings on your weekend.

No comments: